Saturday, June 2, 2012

More on BOS

I forgot to bring my camera cable, so I can't download the pictures I took today, but we have another terrific "bonus" installation for BOS weekend --  NURTUREart, a nonprofit organization that does school programming, has hung a collection of block prints done by 2nd graders at PS 147 on Bushwick Avenue. The inspiration for the project was "what should be free" and it's amazing what comes out of the minds of 7-year olds!

The colors are really vibrant and they are all inspired -- I'll have photos up later today or tomorrow. Thanks to Molly O'Brien of NURTUREart, who installed the prints on very short notice. They will remain in place as long as the construction wall is up at the market.

Come and see it all this weekend!

Joan Bartolomeo
Moore Street Market

No comments:

Post a Comment