Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day, OH MY!!

Lots of activity at the market over the past two weeks! Sorry I've fallen behind in my postings. I actually missed Mother's Day due to a family obligation, so no pictures to post, but I know that the merchants gave out roses to the mothers and HealthFirst again provided a DJ and refreshments. Some Cinco de Mayo pictures to post below. I'll be at the Market this Wednesday and get some new progress photos.

JP Morgan Chase -- a great supporter of the market!

Some appropriate decoratiosn, courtesy of Norma at Las Gemelas


Bad photo of the DJ!

HealthFirst -- the Market's strongest ally



Facepainting for the kids

Enjoying the music
 

Chad of Petrol Coffee Roasters testing his product -- a future tenant I hope!

A happy customer




We had two Pinatas, and the kids had a great time breaking them! Gathering the candy (below)


 Joan Bartolomeo
Moore Street Market

No comments:

Post a Comment